[HCM] Hiệp Hội Bảo Trợ Trẻ Em Christina Noble (CNCF) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương Trình 2018 (Hạn cuối: 31/01)
Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (‘CNCF’) based in the UK is non-religious, non-political and not for profit organization dedicated to serving children. Our programmes in Viet Nam and Mongolia include emergency and long-term medical care, nutritional rehabilitation, educational and vocational training support. These services are accomplished within the context of the family and the community whenever possible, and always with love and respect for the dignity of each child as an individual. The Foundation has a long presence in Viet Nam starting in 1991 and has helped hundreds of thousands of the country’s poorest, most vulnerable children and their families in the last 26 years.
Our Foundation welcomes visitors to come and see our work first hand. We have visiting hours on weekdays from either 9am or 3pm. Please email us at [email protected] to schedule your visits or visit http://www.cncf.org/vietnam.html to learn more of the activities undertaken by CNCF. Our office is located in 38 Tu Xuong, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
CHILD SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM OFFICER
The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (‘CNCF’) seeks to recruit the Child Sponsorship Program (CSP) Officer full time position (Monday – Friday) to be based in Ho Chi Minh City with an immediate start date.
The CNCF Child Sponsorship Program aims to assist and encourage young street children and children from disadvantaged families to gain an education and continue their schooling. Most of these children are at high risk of dropping out due to the extreme poverty in which they live, and the subsequent pressures they face to earn a living to help support their familiesThe CSP Officer plays an important role among children, parents and their donors with the main responsibilities as following:
- To interview, screen and acquire information from children and/or their families applying for sponsorship.
- To follow up/keep track of the sponsored children’s educational/physical and social development.
- To provide intervention to support sponsored children when needed.
- To create and maintain smooth information flow among sponsored children, sponsored children’s families and their sponsors.
- To assist Manager with implementing strategies/approaches /activities to maintain and/or improve the quality of the sponsorship program and communications.
- Vietnamese with a Bachelor degree in relevant or social science discipline, e.g. social work, sociology, international development, community development, psychology, business or equivalent. Fresh graduate is also welcomed to apply.
- Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese, speaking and writing.
- Good computer skills and experience working with database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Willingness to travel on project visit.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with education/government authorities at different levels.
- Previous experience working within a child environment and knowledge of Non-Government Organizations (NGO) is preferred.
- Positive thinker and able to work within team environment.
Benefits:Salary will be by mutual agreement based upon the successful candidate’s qualifications and experiences. In addition, successful candidate will enjoy an employment long-term contract, a friendly and creative working environment, with training and development opportunities.
All interested candidates should send their CV with a recent photograph and a letter of application by 31st Jan 2018 to:
Subject: [CNCF] Position – Fullname
Qualification certificates and references shall be shown upon interview.
Job Applications will not be returned.
Interviews by appointment only.