[HCM] Hiệp Hội Doanh Nhân Hà Lan Tại Việt Nam (DBAV) Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Truyền Thông – Sự Kiện 2017 (Hạn cuối: 15/10)
Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV) was officially established in 1999 and participates in the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM), through which relations with not only various government institutions have been established, but also other business associations and chambers of commerce in Vietnam.
DBAV is seeking a full-time intern to assist in communication and events planning. Under general supervision, the Intern will be responsible for providing support to DBAV office and assisting in all functions related to the above.
- Update and manage content on DBAV’s website, social media platforms and other communication channels
- Assist with event planning and event execution
- Provide support to DBAV Executive Director and Office Manager as needed
- Other duties assigned
- Working in a Professional International Business Environment and opportunity to interact with various foreign organizations.
- Working in a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in Event Management, Logistics Planning, Marketing and Communication through DBAV’s mini projects & tasks
- Monthly allowance
Duration: Minimum 6 months full-time from October 2017 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5.30 PM)
* Evening and weekend hours may be required.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com. Subject mail: [DBAV – 102017] Your name+ Position
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview(s).
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps