[HCM] Microsoft Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Account Executive 2017 (Hạn cuối: 05/05)
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Locations: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Job families: Sales
If you’re a talented sales person with the persuasive skills needed to sell professional services to some of the biggest global brands, join us at the top end of the technology market and become the face of one of the world’s leading IT companies.
Professional Services at Microsoft
We know the amazing impact that our technology can have on a business. Here you’ll use your significant sales skills to help paint that picture for our clients. With a winning combination of business development, account management and commercial acumen, you’ll bring Microsoft’s enterprise solutions and platforms to life and deliver customer success in fast growing emerging markets in Vietnam.
Helping customers to realize and visualize the value of technological investment, you’ll bring in Digital Advisors, Digital Architects and domain consultants to walk your talk and define the business value and architect a solution. So, whilst you won’t be delivering the resulting project, as with most solution selling sales roles, you’ll want to make sure these projects deliver tangible business outcomes. Generating promising leads and solid sales, you’ll establish relationships, develop account strategies, create Consulting Services contracts, handle pricing and negotiate with the large and mid-size organizations on our enviable customer list. While this is an individual contributor role, you will provide leadership and oversight to a small team of sales representatives focused on selling Premier Support offerings.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and innovative individual with a strategic outlook. He/She will have demonstrable experience in leading teams on complex and challenging enterprise client accounts, and will balance clarity with original thinking in an effort to deliver sustained levels of commercial performance alongside long-term, iteratively growing market share and customer relationships.
Geographic Scope: Vietnam
Key role responsibilities:
- Sales quota carrier and single point of contact for all Services in their assigned accounts across a cluster of emerging markets in South East and South Asia markets (New Markets)
- Advises customer Business and Technology Decision Makers how to best realize the value from their Microsoft technology investments through strategic business alignment, innovation, implementation, productive use and support.
- Customer Centric – understand your customers, key opportunities and problems that we can help address through digital transformation.
- Create clear narratives and target our value propositions to have great impact with your customers.
- Deliver key sales and revenue targets by creating and managing a balanced pipeline of opportunities.
- Create robust account plans that begin with our customer’s business landscape, develop an evolving go-to-market set of messages and approach, and provide a structure that fully utilises the wider team and resources available
- New business focus – identifying solution/service/consultancy opportunities for Microsoft, scoping the opportunities, closing consulting services and premier support renewals
- Orchestrate a large virtual team across the Services business Navigate and Collaborate with the wider stakeholders within Microsoft, including sellers within our Enterprise Partner Group (EPG).
- Capabilities/experience required:
- Proven track record of delivering against multi-million dollar sales or financial targets
- Experience in selling consulting services to Business & IT Decision Makers/buying centres in enterprise accounts.
- Strong experience in demand generation and new business selling.
- Customer-centric point of view – you will be passionate about how technology can help enterprises transform and how we build value propositions for not only IT decision makers but business decision makers.
- Demonstrate an ability to work at a CXO level, understanding the complexities that are inherent to customers of this size
- Ability to challenge our customers (in an appropriate way), to build credibility through bringing a new perspective and insight to the conversation
- Ability to create account and/or market plans that balance short term commercial targets with mid to long term market growth
Personal skills required:
- Driven, proactive and extremely comfortable with setting a fast pace around how you and your team work
- Challenge the traditional status-quo of IT Sales. Make it happen attitude
- Rigorous and diligent in how you operate and deal with clients
- High social IQ and self-awareness Ability to quickly build rapport with external and internal stakeholders alike
- High standard of communication, presentation and written skills
It’s your chance to:
- Work with a multinational player at the top of the market
- Join an expert team and become a primary point of contact on big projects for large, interesting customers
- Learn a lot through training and living out our sales methodologies, built on best practice Sell Microsoft as a brand – as well as our professional services and technology
Business Division Specific:
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the power of Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers. Across Enterprise Services and Customer Support Services, we have a global team of 10,000 professionals in 88 countries, and we draw on the full resources of the Microsoft organization worldwide.
Benefits of working at Microsoft:
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.
Skills and qualifications:
• An appreciation and understanding of what IT can do for your customers, but not necessarily detailed operational knowledge
• Strong sales skills and the ability to ask the right sales questions, from why change is needed to budgets to the decision-making process
• Ability to navigate a complex business to get the answers you need
• Tenacious sales instinct
>>> Apply HERE
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps