1. HR Strategy
• Understand business strategies and organization challenges of the partnered Team(s) and support HRBP Manager to build an integrated HR plan to support business through HR core activities and operations (e.g. sourcing, performance management, talent development & retention, culture & change leader, etc.).
• Implement HR strategy to partnered Team(s) as per direction from HRBP Manager.
• Drive all assigned HR KPIs to deliver short/ medium/ & long-term strategies.
2. Manpower planning
• Assist HRBP Manager to implement the manpower planning as aligned to meet timeline and requirements from partnered functions.
Performs and is involved in all recruiting processes ranging from:
• Build a strong sourcing database for recruitment to enable provide right & qualified candidates to Line Manager within agreed time frame.
• Implement the recruitment process complied with Company’s policy; e.g. screening CVs, interviewing candidates, sharing feedbacks after interviews, proposing remuneration package, arranging on-board welcoming, probation evaluating, conducting orientation, etc.
• Build strong and professional rapport with all interviewed candidates during & after the interview. Show care to new hired and follow up their on-boarding program until end of probation.
• Build strong rapport with searching agencies.
4. Talent Development
• Able to identify hi-performers & hi-potential people of the assigned partnered Team(s) from Assistant Manager and below.
• Assist HRBP Manager in designing development program and career perspective to the partnered function Teams.
• Closely follow up the development plans for this group of people and their actual progress to take prompt action on their career development.
• Build close rapport with hi-performers & hi-potential people from Assistant Manager and below to understand their insight, be a trust worthy partners to support them as needed.
5. Training & Development
• Assist HRBP Manager in preparing a Training Needs for their Team which can address the capability area of improvement in order to grow the organization to deliver business objectives.
• Follow up with L&OD & Sales Capability Team in implementing the development plans of the partnered functions.
• Observe and follow up in post training evaluation and development for Assistant Manager and below to give input for their career development and/or propose opportunities (when applicable).
6. Compensation & Benefits
• Assist HRBP Managers in implementing the performance management in all partnered Team(s);
• Assist HRBP Manager in salary review process for partnered functions;
• Ensure all HR procedures related to recruitment, internal transfer, promotion, termination, and disciplinary actions are implemented properly & professionally
7. Employee Engagement
• Assist HRBP Managers in driving Employee engagement activities in partnered Teams.
• Support Total Rewards Team in driving participant of annual Team Voice Survey.
8. Change & Culture building
• Assist HRBP Manager in integrating the Company’s culture to Team & department’s culture through team building activities and/or feedback sharing sessions within Teams.
• Assist HRBP Manager in driving and managing change successfully whenever applicable.
• Contribute in building HR’s culture and driving positive change whenever applicable
9. HR Partnership
• Find a personal and professional way to approach the partnered functions and become their trustworthy & excellent HRBP
• Bring HR values to support business.
• Prepare HR Reports as assigned by HRBP Manager and submit as per timeline;
• Do other job assignments as requested by HRBP Manager and the Company to contribute to the success of the HR Department and the Company;
• Positively contribute to build up the Department and Company’s teamwork;
• Ensure to deliver the job performance at high level of passion, high quality of work, and timeline expectation