[HCM] Tập Đoàn Kiểm Toán Quốc Tế KPMG Tuyển Dụng HR – C&B Associate, Oracle Developer (Assistant/Senior Level) 2018 (Hạn cuối: 18/01)
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services. KPMG is built on deep foundations of trust, quality and collaboration. We incorporate these principles into everything we do because we believe that together, we can make a difference.
HR – C&B Associate
- Open file/close file and update records timely and properly (IBS, ERM, OTAL, etc.)
- Maintain staff files and keep them up to date
- Be in charge of Insurance including Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance for employees
- Coordinate and provide sufficient logistical data for monthly payroll production
- Update headcount reports for internal purposes as well as for reporting to DOLISA
- Carry out formalities for getting PIT code, dependent registration for employees
- Coordinate clearance procedures for leavers including preparing and reviewing exit checklist.
- Perform procedures to obtain work permits and other legal documents for expatriates as and when required.
- Grasp good knowledge of Labor Code, SS and HI laws and be able to provide staff with basic advice regarding these matters
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- University graduate from Business Administration, HR Management or other equivalent discipline
- At least 2 year working experience within an HR role, preferably in a similar professional services environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken, English and Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Oracle Developer (Assistant/Senior Level)
- Work in ERP Development team on ERP Implementation projects, focus on cloud solutions (PaaS, SaaS)
- Responsible for analyzing and designing technical solutions
- Develop custom reports, the integrations, customization to adapt business requirements.
- Develop mobility/web applications to integrate with ERP solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology (Freshman and undergraduates are welcomed)
- 1+ years’ experience with one of such programing languages: Java, Java Script, .NET, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, etc.
- Have experience with at least on framework/platform
- Have experience in web programming.
- Have experience in web service, rest service, API
- Knowledge of software development, unit testing, ERP implementation methodology
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English skills.
Subject: [KPMG-0118] Position – Fullname
An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.