[HCM] Tổ Chức Bảo Tồn Thiên Nhiên Thế Giới (WWF) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Dự Án 2018 (Hạn cuối: 19/01)
Job Opening: Project Officer, HSBC project, WWF-Vietnam
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF-Vietnam is part of WWF-Greater Mekong which operates in 5 countries: Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
We are looking for experienced candidates for the position of: Project Officer, HSBC project
Base location: Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Major functions: The Project Officer is in charge of the field implementation of activities und projects/ programs, in the Mekong Delta Landscape and Vu Gia – Thu Bon river basin, that he/ she is assigned to in compliance to donor’s and WWF’s requirements/ policies, with good quality (as working conditions allows) in a timely manner.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor degree or preferably Master degree or higher degree in fields related to environmental science, natural resources management, Water resource management, environmental technology, biology
- Proven experiences in planning and implementation of GO and NGO’s projects
- Experiences in working or liaison with GO and NGO bodies (e.g protected area, national park), and working in multi-stakeholders settings
- Good understanding of the Mekong Delta as well as Vu Gia – Thu Bon river basin and issues related to: conservation, climate adaptation, water resources management (quantity and quality), environmental protection and communication for changes
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented communication mind-set
- Organising/ planning and problem-solving skills
- Good research, presentation, training skills, report writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com , stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 19th January 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”