[HCM] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Habitat for Humanity International Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Truyền Thông 2017 (Hạn cuối: 10/11)
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength,stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes,communities and hope.
HFH Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of June 2016, HFH Vietnam has enabled more than 13,600 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, HFH Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 75,800 individuals.
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position Title: Communications Officer
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh Office
Report to: Resource Development & Communication Senior Manager
The Communications Officer is responsible for supporting RD&C Manager in communication activities to support HFHV’s mission. The Communication Officer will be responsible for developing communication tools for internal and external communication system.
- Internal communication:
- Assist RD&C Senior Manager in providing information to develop internal and external communication tools as mentioned in the RD&C Orientation Document (Powerpoint presentation)
- Support relevant departments in conducting internal communication activities such as annual staff conference, family day, staff meeting etc.
- Take accountability for reviewing, updating and sharing internal communication guideline such as Branding guideline, Photo video ethics guideline etc.
- External communication:
- Occasionally draft CD’s speeches
- Provide translation for key event such as Opening ceremony, House dedication or internal workshop within HFHV
- Coordinate the Schools Programs, Habitat Young Leaders Build campaign and outreach
- Develop marketing materials (brochures/handouts) for potential donors
- Support merchandising design and production process
- Procure samples and finished products for RD&C merchandising and PR activities
- Monitor branding application including logo usage
- Monitor & update HFHV’s website and social network page (Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin & Twitter)
- Monitor and translate as needed VN language media coverage
- Draft success stories and press releases
- Prepare communication materials banners, media releases, flyers, etc.
- Compile, file and monitor photo/video materials
- Support and participate in PR activities
- Prepare quarterly newsletter
- Be responsible for social relationship activities such as developing Christmas and New Year card, gift preparation
- Support relevant department such as Volunteer program and Finance department in inventory of the stock.
To be successful in this role, potential candidate should demonstrate following qualification & willingness & availability to travel domestic & occasional regional/international frequently
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in communication area
- Soft skills include:
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Alignment with our vision and a passion working with and on behalf of people affected by poverty via housing, water and sanitation solutions
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop)
- Flexible crisis management
- Fully client- and service-oriented
- Experience working with Vietnamese media and with a network of media contacts (preferred)
- Ability to take initiative, at times work independently, be pro-active and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with conflicting priorities in multicultural environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Demonstrate and practice respect to others; honesty and integrity
- Committed to continuous learning and self-development
We are looking for high potential candidate to fill a role of Communications Officer. Our announcement will be closed by 10 Nov. 2017.
We recommend interested & qualified candidate to send your comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject: [HFHI – 102017] Position – Candidate’s Name
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps