[HCM] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Save The Children Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Tài Chính 2017 (Hạn cuối: 11/08)
Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
We are looking for one Vietnamese national for:
Position: Finance Intern
Location of work: Hochiminh City
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Allowance: 150 USD
- Benefit package:
- Accident Insurance,
- 20 days of annual leave per year,
- Other incentives
- Travel per-diem
- Training and development opportunities
Tasks and Accountabilities
- Maintain filing of monthly accounting vouchers, journals, spreadsheets and other finance documents;
- Translate financial documents for DRR awards and other awards for HCM office when required;
- Scan financial documents for DRR awards, arranging them in the manner requested by member/donor;
- Help to locate financial documents upon requests from SC Korea for the purpose of clarification provided to DRR;
- Help external Auditors to find/seek the accounting vouchers, & financial supporting documents when needed,
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
- Background in accounting, finance or related field,
- Good spoken and written English language skills,
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required),
- Ability to work with confidential financial information,
- Faithfulness, hard-working, details oriented, good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team.
How to apply:
- Please send CV and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to: firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com .
- Deadline 11/8/2017
- Title: “Save the Children_Finance Intern HCMC_Full name”
Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned. Any question, please contact 0243.8265118 (Ms. Tram)
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps