[HCM] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ ASSIST Vietnam Tìm Kiếm Project Assistant 2018 (Hạn cuối: 15/03)
Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST) is an international non-government organization focused on capacity building. It seeks to promote sustainable practices to address social problems in the developing world, with focus on Asia and Africa.
A Project Assistant provides all assistance needed for the project team, ensuring consistency with the strategy, commitments and objectives of the organization at a sufficient and timely manner.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Provide all needed support for the following:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Documentation of sub-contracting process to recruit consultants and other resources as required
- Assemble and coordinate stakeholders of the projects
- Organize project events
- Track project deliverables
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders and the Management
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the project results
- Translate documents (Vietnamese, English)
- Respond to clients’ and other stakeholders’ inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and the Management
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree
- Working experience in project management/coordination/assistance
- Experience on NGO projects is an advantage.
Who are interested in this position, please send CV via :
Subject: [ASSIST-0218] Project Assistant – Fullname