[HCM] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Habitat for Humanity International Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương Trình 2018 (Hạn cuối: 28/02)
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength, stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
HFH Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of June 2016, HFH Vietnam has enabled more than 13,600 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, HFH Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 75,800 individuals.
We are looking for potential candidate to fill a role of Program Officer (South). Our announcement will be closed by 28 Feb. 2018.
We recommend interested & qualified candidate to send your comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position Title: Program Officer
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh Office and Southern building sites
Report to: Senior Program Manager
- The position plays a key role of contact point and successfully implement HFHV agreed programs/projects with local authorities & partners in the assigned region
- S/he plays a key role in hosting volunteer teams
1. Contributing to organizational (HfHV) sustainable development
- Maintain & promote HFHI image and reputation to partners and other stakeholders
- Provide inputs to program and technical teams to ensure community preferences are taken into consideration in the development of HFHV’s housing products and services
2. Build & Maintain Partnership with Stakeholders
- Represents Habitat for Humanity Vietnam (HFHV) to the local partners, community and family partners on a day-to-day basis
- Reserve as effective links between HFHV, local partners, community and family partners related issues to encourage greater interest, participation and ownership in HFHV’s activities and programs as well as to build cooperation and trust between stakeholders
3. Implementing programs
- Implementing construction activities
- Involved in family selection process.
- Deliver training on Household Finance Management;
- Prepare loan documents and follow up loan collection;
- Support direct supervisor in preparation of FTRs and the regional loan portfolio reports
- Provide translation service of project-related documents.
- Make logistic preparation and host volunteer teams
- Implementing non-construction activities
- Deliver relevant trainings to local partners, communities and home owners per agreed project outputs
- Coordinate with local partners and relevant PSI staff to organize campaigns to raise communities’ and school children’ awareness of Habitat HSS, DDR CCA or WASH per agreed projects with donors
4. Implementing cross-functions activities
- Supports DPME activities such as needs assessment, base line survey, new project development, project monitoring, evaluations and reporting.
- Interact with relevant PSI member(s) to implement housing and other standards, guideline etc.
- Coordinate with RD&C members in relevant requests
5. Implementing compliance
- Ensure Habitat’s policies like family selection criteria, safety, child protection, conflict of interest, non-discrimination etc. are fully observed during planning, implementing programs’ activities
- Ensure all relevant program documents/records are classified, stored properly to prevent lost/damage and/or confidential information leakage
- Ensure procurement, financial records within the assigned responsibilities are fully compliant to financial policies/procedures
Working condition & context
- The job requires frequent travel to projects’ sites in rural/remoted areas and tactically working with local partners
- The work interacts with multi-cultural and international standards in community development
To be successful in this role, potential candidate should demonstrate following qualification & willingness & availability to travel domestically frequently or internationally from time to time.
- College/University degree in Humanities Science or Sociology, Social Work, Public Policy or equivalent
- Soft skills include:
- Intermediate level of operational knowledge & experience in implementing community development projects
- Knowledge of Vietnam legal regulations and governmental policies on iNGO activities
- Practical knowledge in disaster management and housing microfinance
- Some knowledge and experience in event management, handling tourist inquiries
- Basic knowledge of housing construction & housing micro finance terminologies
- Proficient knowledge & skills in using word, excel, powerpoint, email, internet….
- Intermediate level of Organizing skills
- Intermediate level of Problem solving skills
- Fluently business communication in both Vietnamese & English
- Intermediate level of managing relationship