[HN] Carlsberg Vietnam Tuyển Dụng HRBP Support Full-time 2018 (Hạn cuối: 31/03)
The Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. Our flagship brand – Carlsberg – is one of the best-known beer brands in the world and the Baltika, Carlsberg and Tuborg brands are among the eight biggest brands in Europe. More than 47,000 people work for the Carlsberg Group, and our products are sold in more than 150 markets. In 2015, the Carlsberg Group sold 120 million hectolitres of beer, which is more than 35 billion bottles of beer.About Carlsberg VietnamCarlsberg is one of the first Danish multi-national companies to enter Vietnam and made its first investment in 1993. For the first 20 years, Carlsberg managed its Vietnamese operations through Carlsberg Indochina. In 2012, a fully dedicated Carlsberg Vietnam organization was established with offices and breweries in the North and Central of Vietnam. Carlsberg Vietnam’s brands include Carlsberg, Tuborg, Huda, Huda Gold and Halida.
We are looking for 01 HRBP Support to join our Human Resources team at Carlsberg Vietnam. This is believed to be a great opportunity for fresh graduates who wish to grow in HR.
Support HRBP Manager and Learning & Organization Development (OD):
- Coordinate HR projects cross-functionally.
- Prepare document/report for HR event/activities.
- In charge of Learning & OD activities.
- Fresh graduate (less than 1 year experience), ability to work full-time for 3 months
- English proficiency in both written and communication skills
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint effectively
- Fast learner with a positive attitude, willing to learn and be challenged
Subject: [Carlsberg-0318] HRBP Support – Full name
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.