[HN] Chương Trình Phát Triển Liên Hợp Quốc Tại Việt Nam (UNDP) Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh 2017 (Hạn cuối: 16/02)
Duration: 6 months starting as soon as possible
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is looking for a suitably qualified person for a short term internship in Finance and Assurance Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
UNDP Viet Nam invites applications from suitably qualified persons for a short term internship in Finance and Assurance Unit (FAU). Under the overall supervision of the Head of FAU, the intern will be coached by the FAU staff to do the following main tasks:
- Make photo copy of vouchers and bank transfers as requested.
- File vouchers, bank transfers (BTs) and Dealings (DLs) as needed.
- Assist in check delivery tasks as needed..
- Scan/File working documents, contribution agreements as requested.
- Assist in checking accuracy of data in financial reports as required.
- Contact the bank/clients for query/clarification as needed.
- Update payment track, print advices as if required.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Background in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related fields.
- Good spoken and written English and Vietnamese language.
- Computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Disciplined, eager to learn new things and attention to details, yet able to keep up with tight deadlines as/when needed.
Although UNDP will not provide interns with a formal training programme, intern will gain hands on experience in execution of financial services and processes with a client-oriented approach consistent with UNDP rules and regulations. Intern will be encouraged to attend workshops and seminars on topics of interest to them, and may from time to time take part in relevant UNDP training programmes when available.
Deadline for submissions: 16 February 2017