[HN] Công Ty Kiểm Toán Deloitte Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Training Coordinator & Secretary To Chairwoman 2018 (Hạn cuối: 09/03)
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients. Deloitte in Vietnam, founded over 25 years ago as the first audit and advisory firm in Vietnam, is part of the global Deloitte network, one of the largest professional services organizations in the world.
1. Training Coordinator
External Training (70%):
- Planning and Organizing:
- Create timetable and work plans for external training events as instructed by Training Manager;
- Review content and support the design of brochure, presentations, invitation letters, newsletters, training materials and publication printing for review and approval;
- Invite participants, track RSVP, oversee the issuance of certificates and act as the contact point for clients support. This includes on-going communications and project-based communications through phone calls and interviews;
- Arrange logistics support including catering and preset budget to ensure the smooth running of training events;
- Summarize training evaluation reports and support with follow-up actions;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports;
- Business Development and Marketing:
- Provide support in researching clients’ training/ consulting demands;
- Prepare draft bid documents for training/consulting services in accordance with clients’ request;
- Network in local business community to promote Deloitte Academy’s services;
- Support training manager to collaborate with Deloitte community to promote training, workshop activities;
Internal Training (30%):
- Training Administration and Logistics Support:
- Complete event planning, management and execution of logistics for all Internal Talent training activities in Hanoi office in accordance with the annual curriculum;
- Prepare training materials and supplies including participant binders and handouts, name tags, table tents, signage, etc.;
- Provide onsite support staffing at training events and oversee attendance records;
- Store and archive training-related documents, manage training database;
- Manage and update electronic curriculum library;
- Support with functional and firm-wide LNA initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalence;
- Good command of English;
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Ability to cope with a fast-growing and dynamic environment;
- Required skills and attributes: analytical mindset, planning, and organizing, project management, presentation, communicative, meticulous, independent, stress resistant, result-oriented.
2. Secretary To Chairwoman
- Responsible for implementation of tasks/ plans/ programs as assigned, under the coaching of person in charge of the office;
- Plan and manage the Chairwoman’s schedule which includes scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements;
- Support in managing, updating and consolidating client information;
- Organize, coordinate, arrange logistics and take notes for the meeting/ event;
- Collates and produce information, reports, and presentations as required for various meetings;
- Handles other ad-hoc matters as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Having at least 1 year in the relevant position;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills;
- High integrity, professionalism;
- Positive attitude with tenacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit Deloitte Vietnam’s official careers website.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.