[HN] PwC Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Nhân Sự 2018 (Hạn cuối: 20/01)
Join PwC – we are focused on helping you reach your full potential. It’s your time now!
The Human Capital (HC) team at PwC Vietnam’s vision is to attract, develop, reward and manage diverse and authentic leaders, at all levels, who build strong relationships and serve our clients well. We do this by partnering with our business leaders to engage and retain our people through listening to their needs and designing innovative people solutions.As the HR C&B Intern, you will be the one who coordinates the activities of HR operations, as well as admin tasks to ensure the HR service and information is correct and aligned with the current policies and Labour Law.We are pleased to invite highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of HR C&B Intern in our Ha Noi office.
The HR C&B Intern is responsible for these areas:
- Manage the staff profile and staff database in both hard copy and the HR Avenue system
- Be in charge of PIT Tax code registration for all staff and interns.
- Follow other admin work to ensure the HR operations work smoothly and correctly: employment certificate, token for staff, prepare certificates, pack gifts and distribute gifts for long service awards, etc.
- Follow other admin stuff: resolution, indemnification letters, PQ commitment collection, scanning & archiving authorisation letters, etc.
- Perform other tasks assigned by HC Managers as required.
Final-year student or fresh graduate holding a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related majors
2. Personality / Behaviour:
Strong client-service mindset- Hard working, able to work under high pressure
Proactive, result-oriented, meticulous, responsible and with good communication skills
Able to work independently as well as in a team
Able to follow HR processes and procedures
Excellent in English and Vietnamese (speaking, writing and listening)- Professional telephone manners
5. Knowledge/Technical skill:
Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint- Good knowledge of the Vietnamese Labour Code
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing your suitability for this position to our email address: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: [PWC-0118] HR Intern – Full Name
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with PwC VN.