[HN] Tập Đoàn Kiểm Toán Deloitte Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Strategy & Operations Intern & IT Intern 2018 (Hạn cuối: 19/01/2018)
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients. Deloitte in Vietnam, founded over 25 years ago as the first audit and advisory firm in Vietnam, is part of the global Deloitte network, one of the largest professional services organizations in the world.
1. Strategy & Operations Intern (Summer Internship)
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
We encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitations to participate in our assessment process will be offered as suitable applicants are identified.
Our internship program begins in February 2018 based in Hanoi.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree;
- Program offered to penultimate or final year students;
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting;
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues;
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment;
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
2. IT Intern
- Work in an IT team environment where you’ll collaborate with others and continue to grow your skills in areas such as applications delivery, applications testing, MS infrastructure and business apps analysis;
- Work with leading-edge technology to meet the challenges of the energy industry;
- Assist performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Provide accurate information on Deloitte’s applications or policies;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the manager in charge;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player;
- A minimum 3+ years of studying in Computer Science or related IT discipline;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines;
- Good understanding of Windows platform, mobile devices and other fitech products.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit Deloitte Vietnam’s official careers website.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.