[HN] Tổ Chức Cứu Trợ Nhân Đạo Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Dự Án 2018 (Hạn cuối: 28/01)
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
CRS has been supporting program activities in Vietnam since 1994. In partnership with government, civil society and communities, CRS implements programs in 12 provinces/cities in Vietnam. The Vietnam program has a diverse funding base in the sectors of Disabilities, Mine Action (Mine Risk Education and Landmine survivors’ assistance), Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change adaptation, and System Strengthening.
Job Title: Disaster Risk Reduction Intern (DRR Intern)
Department/Location: DRR program
Reports To: DRR Program Manager
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Vietnam program, in collaboration with Dien Ban, Thang
Binh People’s Committee, Quang Nam province is supporting the community driven DRR plan and its implementation to increase the resilience of disaster-prone central coastal communities to natural hazards via the project “Building Resilience to Natural Hazards in Central Vietnam”. The project aims to develop the disaster risk reduction (DRR) and climate change adaptation (CCA) capacity of a range of stakeholders through a sustainable partnership to enhance safer and resilient communities in Quang Nam province of Vietnam.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Support project team in maintaining and updating the project database including
beneficiary tracking record
- Support project team in organizing trainings, workshops and events under the
supervision of CRS staff
- Participate in surveys and interviews if required
- Translate documents from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Provide interpretation for non-Vietnamese CRS staff and international consultant at
informal meetings and events
- Edit and organize English and Vietnamese documents under the supervision of CRS staff
- Support project team in finance advance and liquidation requests
- Other: other tasks as necessary, program activities/projects as requested by supervisor.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter;
- CVs demonstrating relevant capacity and experience.
- Email title: [CRS – 2018] Position – Your Name
CRS is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or HIV/AIDs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: by 28th January 2018