[HN] Tổ Chức Hợp Tác Phát Triển Đức (GIZ) Tuyển Dụng Trợ Lý Hành Chính 2017 (Hạn cuối: 07/12)
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Administrative Assistant “Cluster C&W Program”
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until 31 July 2018 with possible extension
– Providing administrative services for the group of Coast and Water programmes (including ICMP, CSI, FTAG, FPP and others).
– Support the smooth running of Cluster offices in Ha Noi.
– Ensuring that financial and administrative regulations are complied with the GIZ Regulation.
– Daily operational administrative affairs, i.e. liaising with GIZ Office, counterparts, and other stakeholders; communications, travel management, management of enquiries and scheduling of meetings, etc.
– Assisting project staff, consultants, counterpart staff and other stakeholders in meeting their administrative needs which fall under the project’s objective.
– Supports in logistics for meetings, seminars and workshops and documenting the results as well as arranging workshop equipment and material.
– Keep records of all information related to project for documentation.
– Bachelor degree in relevant field of work or related studies;
– At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position;
– Ability to communicate with and relate easily to both international and national colleagues;
– Ability to work with flexibility and across teams;
– Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and its software);
– Excellent command of Vietnamese and English in writing and speaking; knowledge of German is an advantage.
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
How to apply
· Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the detailed curriculum vitae with letter of application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, please send your application package to: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
·Title: “GIZ_AA_Full name”
·Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned. Any question, please contact 024.3826.5118 (Mr. Thang).