[HN] Tổ Chức Hợp Tác Phát Triển Đức (GIZ) Tuyển Dụng Trợ Lý Hành Chính Dự Án 2018 (Hạn cuối: 02/03)
Administrative Assistant “FP”
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The project "Flood protection and drainage of medium-sized coastal cities in Vietnam to adapt to climate change” aims at the improvement of capacities of public institutions and the urban population to better cope with the increasing frequency and intensity of urban flooding. GIZ is there to support the Ministry of Construction (MoC) with policy recommendations as well as to assist the 8 provincial governments on topics such as sustainable urban drainage, adaption to climate change, Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Local Early Warning Systems (LEWS).
The GIZ Project is looking for a national candidate to fulfil the following position:
Administrative Assistant “FP”
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until 31. December 2019
- Ensuring that tasks are carried out smoothly within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintenance of an overall good flow of communication and information in the project as well as an effective coordination with colleagues at the programme.
- The daily operational execution of all project/programme affairs in the assigned area of responsibility
- Ensuring that the provided services within the section are done correctly according to GIZ Guidelines
- Support in the accounting and financing management
- Support in procurement and contracting management
- University degree in business administration or related areas
- At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in a relevant position
- Ability to communicate with and relate easily to both international and national colleagues;
- Ability to work with flexibility and across teams
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and its software);
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English in writing and speaking; knowledge of German is an advantage.
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 2nd March 2018.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Assistant – FP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE