[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ East Meets West Foundation Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Chương Trình 2018 (Hạn cuối: 28/02)
East Meets West was born from one woman’s dream of helping to heal the wounds of war between the United States and Vietnam. With hundreds of caring supporters and a unique partnership with the Vietnamese people, East Meets West is providing quality programs for enhancing the education and health of children, building and renovating vital institutions (schools, hospitals, medical clinics), as well as providing clean and safe water systems for home and agricultural use.
JOB VACANCY AT EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION
Position: Program Intern
Organization: East Meets West Foundation
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Reporting: Program Coordinator
Contract Duration: 6 months
Deadline: February 28, 2018.
Under the general direction, provide translation, administrative and logistical assistance related to CHOBA 2 project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the project coordinators in some administrative and logistical activities.
- Provide Translation and Interpretation as per required
- Travel to the project fields with foreigner staff and guests
- Attend meetings and ensure meeting minutes are in place
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisors.
The primary work location will be in the EMW Hanoi office, with occasional travel to field locations. Travel by public transportation, private vehicles and overnight stays will be required. The ability to travel to province/country list is required. May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special programs and events.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Have some experience in the development sector
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Procedure for Candidacy
Specify “Program Intern” in the subject line.
Electronic (Microsoft word) applications only.
Only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.