[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Global Care Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên Hành Chính 2018 (Hạn cuối: 16/02)
Global care has a goal, “Hope to the World.”
Global care (Tổ chức chăm sóc toàn cầu) đạt mục đích tới “Hy vọng cho toàn cầu.”
Global care was founded in 1997 by a group of medical professionals who, since the 1980s, have dedicated themselves to providing relief to people affected by disasters, disease, and poverty.
Global care đã bắt đầu từ năm 1997 bởi một số bác sĩ mà đã cống hiến đời mình cho cứu trợ cho những nạn nhân do tai hoạ, bệnh tật và nghèo nàn.
Global care was started in Seoul as the first international humanitarian medical NGO in Korea. As a group specializing in international aid and development, we strive to become one of the leading organizations in societal advancement throughout the world. To this end, we not only provide urgent care to people in need, but also improve the medical environments in local communities, run free mobile clinics, train local medical professionals, and conduct prevention programs—all to bring about a lasting change in people’s lives.
Global care đã bước đầu tại thành phố Seoul như một tổ chức phi chính phủ nhân đạo về y tế ở Hàn Quốc. Chúng tôi mong muốn trở thành một tổ chức quốc tế trong lĩnh vực cứu trợ và tiến lên trong sự phát triển xã hội. Chúng tôi cung cấp cứu trợ khẩn cấp cho những người cần thiết, cải thiện môi trường y tế tại địa phương, khám bệnh và phát thuốc miễn phí, đào tạo những bác sĩ chuyên ngành và làm cho phòng bệnh mà tất cả có thể mang đến sự cứu sinh mệnh.
Who we are: Global Care Vietnam is a Korean non-profit organization with 2 Vietnam-based offices which attempt to maximize the efficiency of the non-profit program of Korean government and work for the benefits of all vulnerable objects in Vietnam
Our working field: Providing foreign volunteers, Education, Medical and Poor Children Support
Our working location: Room 509, B3D Building, Nam Trung Yen Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Position: Administrative WorkerNumber: 01 (Prefer Female Candidates)Status: Full-time, from Mondays to FridaysWorking location: Hanoi Salary: Negotiable Application Deadline: By the end of 16/02/2018Start Working Date: March 01 2018
- Manage and monitor project budgets and other financial office expenses (including monthly salaries, rentals and logistics)
- Follow up with the visa processes of foreign volunteers
- Some paperwork with the governmental agencies (set up meetings, book hotels, documentation skills)
- Provide translation/interpretation to some foreign specialists/foreign volunteers
- Support the Director of Program with several projects in Hanoi and Ha Giang (occasionally travel)Key selection criteria:
- Young, energetic and be willing to work for the non-governmental environment (we currently prefer those candidates who haven’t got married, but other ones are still all welcome)
- College/University degrees. We encourage just-graduated applicants who have a fresh start but are enthusiastic to work for the community
- Proficiency in English, both in written and oral, ability to translate and interpret English conversations
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Email, etc.)
- Ability to work independently/team work
- Good planning, managing and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, hard-working and honest
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
- Commit to work in Global Care Vietnam for at least 01 year
We warmly invite you all to apply to this position of Administration in Global Care Vietnam. We recruit regardless age, personal background or race and treat all of the candidates with equal opportunities. We commit to give you a friendly, warm working environment and a high-potential development for your career. This work can also be a great opportunities for those who seek for a job or a start of working for a foreign NGO. Interested candidates please send your CV (including your basic personal information) with a short Cover Letter to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [GC-0218] Administrative Worker – Full name
For further information, please contact Ms. Hoa (Tel 0976 234 125).