[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Oxfam Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Hành Chính Chương Trình 2018 (Hạn cuối: 12/01)
Oxfam is a world-wide development organisation that mobilizes the strength and voice of people against poverty, inequality and injustice. Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. We are a confederation of 20 Oxfam organisations working together in more than 90 countries. Oxfam works with partner organisations and alongside vulnerable women and men to end injustices. Reference number: PA180101 The post is a fulltime, fixed-term, one-year contract, based in Hanoi with frequent domestic travel in Vietnam.
The Programme Administrative Officer ensures the effective and efficient support of the administrative process of the assigned programmes and gives secretarial and administrative support to the projects under The sustainable food and Fair sharing of natural resources program.
Report to: Program Manager
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND 179,855,357 – VND 287,768,572
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide support as requested in preparation for project documentation and correspondence in the framework of the project cycle of Oxfam in Vietnam or requirements of the back donor;
- Arrange and monitor the (administrative) processes of the programmes and externally funded projects, in line with ISO procedures and back donor requirements; to signal deviations within the different processes and remind the relevant staff members of this;
- Arrange the processes, registration and filing of the documentation and correspondence of the (core) processes, in line with applicable procedures and with the help of the automation systems;
- Prepare all relevant Oxfam meetings. If needed, to record action points and/or write the minutes, and to monitor their follow-up;
- Provide secretarial, administrative and organization support to assigned Programmes;
- Organize all duty arrangements (including hotel, transport and assisting with visas) of colleagues of the programmes and /or other visitors travelling to and from the field.
- Provide translation and interpretation supports to program activities.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
- Proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Vietnamese;
- Good computer skills and experience with SAP or other computerized information systems.
- A proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues, are accurate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player
- A flexible, customer-focused attitude
How to apply
- Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the detailed curriculum vitae with letter of application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and reference, please send your application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com.
- Deadline 12/01/2018
- Title: “OXFAM_ PA180101_Full name”
Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned. Any question, please contact 024.3826.5118 (Mr. Thang or Ms. Quyen).