[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Oxfam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Truyền Thông 2018 (Hạn cuối: 04/03)
Oxfam is a world-wide development organisation that mobilizes the strength and voice of people against poverty, inequality and injustice. Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. We are a confederation of 20 Oxfam organisations working together in more than 90 countries. Oxfam works with partner organisations and alongside vulnerable women and men to end injustices.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalised women and men, and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights.
We are looking for a motivated fresh graduate to fill in the following position:
The post is a fulltime, fixed-term, one year contract, based in Hanoi with occasional travel.
Location: Hanoi, VietnamReport to: Head of Knowledge Management and Communication
- Support in external and internal communications
- Support in social media management and information management
- Support in development of electronic communication products and lay-outs for printed materials
- Be responsible for photo-taking, recording at events
- Provide backup support in translation and interpretation
- Provide backup support in general administrative assistance
- Join field trips when required
- Others as assigned by line manager
- Vietnamese citizen with a university degree
- Familiar with web-based content managing, photography, graphic design, digital visual and audio applications. (Preferred using Adobe application including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Indesign, After Effect, etc)
- Good command of oral and written English
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development areas and poor community
- Hobbies and skills for media/social media work is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills (especially in working with people from different thematic groups)
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating)
- Learning opportunities:
- Taking part in planning, organizing and executing communication activities
- Working in a professional environment
- Developing career development in one of the biggest INGOs
Benefits: monthly allowance of VND3,000,000, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance covered for the employment period.
The closing date for application: 4th March 2018
Subject: [Oxfam – 012018] Communications Intern – Your Name
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.