[HN] Trung Tâm Giáo Dục Thiên Nhiên (ENV) Tuyển Dụng Tình Nguyện Viên 2017 (Hạn cuối: 30/06)
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
For more details about what we do, please visit:
Website: www.envietnam.org (EN)www.thiennhien.org (VN)Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EducationforNatureVietnam (EN)https://www.facebook.com/trungtamgiaoducthiennhien (VN)
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) is currently hiring for the position of Volunteer Network Coordinator – based in Hanoi
The Volunteer Network Coordinator is a person who manages the volunteer network to work effectively and to be able to make a change in society. This is an important and challenging position so we are looking for a highly passionate and enthusiastic young person to join our dynamic team.
- Manage volunteers in all regions of Vietnam: control volunteer database, keep close communication with volunteers and work closely with ENV Wildlife Crime Unit to update volunteers’ information and find ways to motivate volunteers.
- Deliver presentation at universities for a big group of audience and wildlife protection volunteer skill training in order to recruit volunteers
- Coordinate volunteers to participate in activities: ensure the highest possible engagement and effectiveness of our volunteer network.
- Create and implement frequently new suitable activities for volunteer network: ensure volunteers always have the chance to contribute to the wildlife protection work.
- Update news for volunteer network on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ENVvolunteers, and Google group: write news about volunteers’ activities, noticeable wildlife news, etc.
- Produce internal reports and donor reports
- Other tasks as assigned by the ENV Management Team.
- Vietnamese citizen
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, social work or other relevant degree
- Excellent verbal & written English, and strong written Vietnamese.
- Excellent planning, presentation and management skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and pay attention to details.
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to “think outside of the box”.
- Willing to travel regularly within Vietnam
Priority given to early candidates with strong volunteer experience along with active participation in social organizations and extracurricular activities.
Benefits and Terms
- Mixed English-speaking work environment
- Challenging job in a dynamic and supportive team
- Full benefits and long term contract provided
- Hanoi-based position but involved some travel to provinces
- Salary based on performance
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are invited to send an up-to- date CV and cover letter Jun 30, 2017 by email or correspondence to:
For further information, please contact:
Nhan Thi Hien
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV)
Room 1701, Building 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Tel: 04 6281 5424
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps