[HN] Uber Tuyển Online Marketing, Thiết Kế, Phân Tích Hình Ảnh 2016
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionizing transportation and logistics through technology in your city? Do you have online marketing experience or interest in this field that can help further establish Uber as the leading brand that is known creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We’re looking for a Online Marketing Associate to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of our Growth Marketing campaigns team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and deliver your idea and broad usage of Uber mobile among millions of consumers in the country via different online marketing platforms.
What We Offer
- Moving around the city with our Uber Credit every month.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Being part of the global Uber brand and our whole network.
- Working closely with the Uber core-team, which offers great opportunities for independent personal and professional development
- And of course, salary and health-care insurance
A. Marketing Online Associate
What You’ll Do:
- Study advertising statistic, conduct online marketing analytics, set up A/B testing to support marketing strategy.
- Drive and support online campaign and initiatives in many marketing platforms. Work collaborative with online advertising agencies.
- Develop a content marketing and create ideas for ads image
- Support executive campaign within Marketing and to cross-functional teams.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
What You’ll Need:
- You are a go-getter. You hustle, move quickly and follow up A-Z to get things done. This is a core competency we require for being a part of our team.
- You are a passionate and logical individual. Creative and analytical both describe you!
- You are excited to be apart of the fastest-growing start up.
- You are interested in Growth Marketing, Online Marketing, Data visualization. Having experiences in relevant field is a plus.
- Having design skills is a plus, but not required.
- Good communication and problem solving.
How To Apply
If the above describe you, take action fast and apply! Please send your resume/CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Email’s subject should follow the order: “[Uber] Name – Online Marketing Application”. Application deadline: May 20th, 2016 at 23:59’
B. Graphic Designer/ Visualization Analyst
What Will You Need
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design is a must
- Excelled in basic Design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW
- You love everything related to visuals: photos, designs, arts… You think colors and shapes should be taken seriously in everyday life!
- You are creative and passionate about brands. You love new ideas, and come up with new ideas often, and not be afraid to show them to the world!
- You know some Excel. You are familiar with reading data and can make sense of it
- Work collaborative within the team, have a ‘can do’ attitude
Not required, but if you have these, you’ll be strongly preferred:
- Experience designing commercial banners, flyers… for big brands
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to design landing pages, making adjustments to images and texts based on requests
How To Apply
If the above requirements describe you, please send your resume/CV and design portfolio email@example.com. Email’s subject should follow the order: “[Uber] Name – Graphic Design Application”. Application deadline: May 20th, 2016 at 23:59’