[HN] World Bank Tuyển Dụng Communications Associate 2016 (Hạn cuối: 07/11)
JOB TITLE: Communications Associate
JOB FAMILY: Communications
JOB TYPE: Professional & Technical
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
RECRUITMENT TYPE: Local Hire
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: English [Essential]; Vietnamese [Essential]
CLOSING DATE: 07-Nov-2016
Background / General description:
The decentralized East Asia and Pacific External Affairs (EAPEC) team is organized to deliver communications support across the region. Headquarters- and country-based teams work together as One Team to ensure alignment across country, regional and corporate communications efforts. Senior team leaders manage country communications programs and provide assistance across the region as needed. The Communications Manager and the communications team based in Washington, D.C., help bridge the corporate, regional, country and sectoral/thematic agendas and provide communications support to the Regional Vice President.
The Online Producer is based in the Hanoi Office and supports the Vietnam Office, as well as the Philippines. S/he plays a strong technical and quality assurance role in the day-to-day operation of the countries’ digital communications and outreach as part of a team tasked to provide a range of communications services.
The On-line Producer works in close coordination with the Online Communications Officer and the Communications Team Leader in Hanoi, and reports to the Online Team Leader based in Washington, D.C.
Note: If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment. All others will be offered a 2 year term appointment.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Support the planning, design and implementation of digital strategies for countries to promote effective online communications and engagement, including development and maintenance of the online editorial calendar
- Prepare, package and adapt material into effective digital content
- Ensure that digital properties are regularly updated
- Responsible for editorial and technical quality assurance of content and in day-to-day management of external digital properties
- Collaborate with communication and operational staff in Vietnam as well as GP/CCSAs on communication activities
- Publish content to appropriate content management systems in compliance with WBG standards (editorial, technical, security)
- Conceptualize, create and publish multimedia content (infographics, video, audio, etc.)
- Coordinate content posting on relevant blogs and other social media outreach and engagement
- Ensure that online content is optimized for search engines and complies with WBG technical and editorial standards
- Compile and analyze metrics reports and follow-up recommendations
- Help implement marketing and outreach strategy; target and engage key audiences
- Compose online newsletters and other promotional materials; manage external email lists; use other marketing tools
- Liaise on internal processes and technical support teams (ITS, OIS, etc.) in areas such as site governance, site performance tests, bug reporting and fixes, and system upgrades
- Work to transition content into the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.0 content management system, if applicable \
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Interactive Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other related field and a minimum two years of relevant web work experience after graduation
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and Vietnamese
- Understands project management concepts sufficiently to propose and develop drafts of online communications plans and strategies with minimal supervision; can apply standard project management tools, methodologies, and processes; is able to identify and mitigate project risks as well as manage project issues
- Experience working with content management systems, HTML, Photoshop and other online presentation tools
- Strong writing skills in English; able with minimum supervision to prepare and edit simple online communication products and develop drafts of moderately complex products in a clear, concise, and web-friendly style
- Experience creating multimedia and interactive content (such as slideshows, videos, and timelines)
- Demonstrated working knowledge and application of social media communications principles and other web 2.0 technologies, including the ability to modify strategies and products to insure their most effective use as audience engagement tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge of graphic design principles, industry-standard applications, and web technologies; basic ability to encode, package, embed, and optimize digital multimedia assets for the web.
- Working knowledge and functional proficiency with online performance measurement and impact analysis tools sufficient to lead or advise others in analyzing usage and trends; ability to research, identify, and map intended audiences and stakeholders, and to leverage communication tools and methodologies (such as online monitoring, web analytics, or other tools) to assess their information needs
- High levels of initiative, judgment, and decisiveness in accomplishing tasks; proven ability to work independently; good time-management skills and an eye for detail; ability to work effectively under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Interest in international development issues and an understanding of how communications can assist key audiences in meeting challenges
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal, and teamwork skills; sensitivity to working in a multicultural environment
- Previous World Bank Group experience a plus.
- Communication in International Development – Very good ability at communicating with internal and external partners, and can articulate their communication needs; solid understanding of relevant international development topics.
- Social Media, Information Channels, and Communication Tools Awareness – Has substantive knowledge in and/or demonstrates excellent familiarity with and working knowledge of media channels and tools.
- Access to Information Policy – Full understanding of risks and opportunities of increased access to information, with in-depth proficiency sufficient to handle the distribution, design, and delivery of communications products.
- Content Development – Has substantive experience in and/or demonstrates proficiency at a level sufficient to take full responsibility for the development of communication materials or lead others in developing drafts of communication materials.
- Content and Style Editing – Has substantive experience in and/or demonstrates substantive working or functional proficiency level sufficient to rewrite or edit complex communications products for purposeful structure, clarity of ideas, and the logical, persuasive presentation.
- Communication Strategy, Planning, and Execution – Has substantive experience in and/or demonstrates a working or functional proficiency level sufficient to lead the planning, development, and execution of a communication strategy formoderately complex project.
- Relationship Management and Political Awareness – Has moderate experience in and/or demonstrates a level of working or functional proficiency sufficient to strategize, plan, and implement the development and maintenance of relationships with critical internal and/or external constituencies to foster.
- Lead and Innovate – Develops innovative solutions.
- Deliver Results for Clients – Proactively addresses clients’ stated and unstated needs.
- Collaborate Within Teams and Across Boundaries – Collaborates across boundaries, gives own perspective and willingly receives diverse perspectives.
- Create, Apply and Share Knowledge – Applies knowledge across WBG to strengthen solutions for internal and/or external clients.
- Make Smart Decisions – Interprets a wide range of information and pushes to move forward.
Facebook Tôi Tìm Việc: https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Cập nhật việc HOT nhất tại: http://bit.ly/JobMaps