[HN] Zalora Tuyển Dụng Quản Lý Kế Toán Cấp Cao 2016
- The ideal candidate needs to be highly motivated and a self-starter with an extreme attention to detail. You will be tasked with all aspects of helping your team with sales execution including contract negotiations, quality control, product orders and sales analysis.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships via outreach, pitching, and attending meetings. Negotiate product assortment, timelines, and business terms with vendors.
- Work with Buying Operations, Buy Planning, and Operations teams to manage inventory levels and replenishment strategies
- Analysis sales performance of vendor to support their operation performance on ZALORA
- Planning marketing campaign activities and motivate to participation of vendor
- Market research and understand the customers insight to leverage the performance of potential vendor
- At least one experience in merchandising, forecasting, and product selection. Previous experience in the apparel/footwear or cosmetics and Clothing industry in retail or e-commerce setting is preferable.
- Good at data analysis and data driven skills orientation
- Proven track record of successfully managing a category/brand including conception, ordering and being responsible for sell through of the category as a whole.
- Good communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the target customers and that of product trends.
- Possess basic understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
- Passion for working with business partners to identify opportunities, creates innovative solutions, and delivers results.
- Good at Microsoft Office skills.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup environment. Must be highly self-directed, results-oriented, and able to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Understanding about market and customers insight are strength
- Good at sales and marketing orientation is also strength
Subject: [Zalora] Senior Account Manager – Full name.
Deadline to submit: 06 Jul 2016