[Indonesia] Chương Trình Thực Tập ADB Internship Tại Ngân Hàng Phát Triển Châu Á 2018 (Hạn cuối: 31/01/2018)
The Asian Development Bank was conceived in the early 1960s as a financial institution that would be Asian in character and foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the poorest regions in the world.
At ADB, professionals from various areas of expertise embark on a quest for opportunities for inclusive economic growth, environmentally sustainable growth, and regional integration. If someone finds fulfillment in sharing knowledge and skills they encourage them to be a part of their vision for Asia and the Pacific. They also encourage diversity in our workplace and support an inclusive and respectful work environment.
- Provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only
- Interns may also choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days
- Enrolled in a Master or PhD level in economics, engineering, finance or related field at a school in one of the ADB member countries
- Have knowledge of and interest in industry 4.0/disruptive technologies
- Knowledge of natural resources management and social development issues
- Excellent research writing and communication skills in English
- Ability to interact with ADB staff/others to deliver expected results
Eligible Regions: ADB member countries only
Applicant have to provide the following:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment
- Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question on the given question:
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.)
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018 (38 Days Remaining)